The Jeffco DeAngelis Foundation offers online or in person suicide prevention training (QPR) to any group. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our certified trainer will help you schedule this training for your group.
KEY COMPONENTS COVERED IN TRAINING:
- How to Question, Persuade and, Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) is a gatekeeper course focused on reducing suicidal behaviors by providing innovative, practical, and proven suicide prevention training. This training is specifically focused on youth suicide prevention and is ideal for school personnel, parents/guardians, and youth serving personnel; however, the skills of QPR transfer to suicide prevention for all ages.
We offer trainings for adults and youth groups and encourage you to schedule a training for by emailing us at email@example.com.