Rules for the Frank DeAngelis Center for Community Safety Training Center:
In order to keep our facility clean and in good working order, we ask that you follow the following rules:
- Please do a pre-check of the facility before using it.
- Please mark down any damage or dirty rooms in the facility on the provided check in/out form by the front door.
- Please make sure all exterior doors are closed before you leave.
- Please throw away your trash.
- Use of simunition.
- No simunition to be used in the training room.
- Please do not shoot the glass with the simunition.
- Please pick up all brass.
- Please wipe down all walls in the rooms you use simunition.
- There are rags in the front office and a mop bucket by the front door.
- Furniture and chairs are NOT allowed to be rearranged or removed from the rooms.
- Please vacuum up any mess you make in the building.
- Call Dispatch 303-982-2442 before you leave so they can alarm the building.
- If you need to cancel for any reason, please call Dispatch 303-982-2442.
- If you are going to be late, please call Dispatch 303-982-2442
We now have a 2 vending machines located near the library!
- Please take the grill outside to use & please bring it back in when done
- Propane tank is in the black container outside. (Key is attached to the BBQ Grill)
- Please turn the propane tank off & place back into the black container after you are done.
- Please use the scrub brush to clean the gill after you use it.
- Please clean all grill utensils after you use them.
- Please take all food you put into the refrigerator with you at the end of your building use.
- Refrigerators are to be cleaned out at the end of each training class.
***If you are seeking to utilize the DeAngelis Center, please email email@example.com.